Pop Barre Teacher Training.
Los Angeles/San Francisco/New York
Pop Barre Teacher Training is your opportunity to study the exercise technique of Pop Physique. Whether you aspire to be an instructor, or simply enhance your knowledge of Barre technique and kinesiology, Pop Physique’s Comprehensive 50-hour Teacher Training is a wonderful option for you.
Our program focuses on the principles, history and practice of barre and isometrics, as well as the refined and nuanced skills that teaching requires. This in-depth 50-Hour Teacher Training will provide you the knowledge, confidence, and body awareness you’ve been searching for.
- Led by our top instructors, as well as the Creator of Pop Physique, Jennifer Williams.
- Complimented by our intelligently designed Training Manual, which is as beautiful as it is informative.
- Comprehensive choreography and class sequences provided.
- Intense focus on musicality, instruction, and smooth execution of classes.
- Thorough notes, feedback, and tips from our highly-qualified teacher trainers.
- Top consideration for Pop Physique Instructor openings nationwide.
- $500 non-refundable deposit due at time of acceptance
- Total tuition is $1700. The remainder is due in full 3 weeks prior to training.
- Dates for New York City training: June 8-10 & June 22-24 || 10am-6pm
- Dates for San Francisco training: TBD Summer 2018 (waiting list spots open)
- Dates for Los Angeles training: TBD Summer 2018 (waiting list spots open)
Pop Physique has a strict attendance policy for all training sessions.
For each missed session of 1-4 hours, you are required to schedule a one-on-one personal training appointment for $150.
Minimum of 20 Pop Physique Classes
- An extensive history of the origins of Barre, including principles of the Lotte Berke Method, the study of isometrics, and beyond
- Basic introduction to anatomy
- Principles of Ballet foot and arm positions, posture, and authentic terminology
- Finding your best teaching voice and style
- Introduction to class music and creating playlists
- Hands on teaching experience
- Attaining your best physique, inside and out